1. Ooh Frank Underwood. You are sneaky, devious, underhanded, and I love it!
2. My husband got me a mixer for Christmas- I'd been wanting one for a really long time. My friend just showed me how to pull chicken!
3. Tomorrow starts 15 straight days of testing for my students. ELL's have two weeks of ACCESS testing, plus one week of PARCC. I realized that I could choose to be wringing my hands about all the testing like so many others, or I could put on my game face and be a role model for my students. If I am stressed, my stress will transfer to them. I can't be responsible for any more stress than my kids already have! So, I chose game face...at least on the outside!
4. I had a dream that I was getting a tan. I woke up to snow and ice. Dreams = shattered.
5. I deal with a lot of anxiety, and once I was told to just Stop, Breathe, Be throughout the day to lessen it. I'm going to share that strategy with my kids this week, as we head into the most stressful weeks of the school year.
6. Our Spring Break is right after Easter, so I have a few weeks to go. My husband and I will be heading to Vegas in July for the TPT Conference, and extending our vacation so we can travel to San Diego or Los Angeles. We'll probably will stay close over this break so Miss Lacey doesn't spend too much time in the kennel!